"This Qt version uses an unsupported makefile generator (used: MSBUILD, supported: MSVC.NET)"
It may happen when adding your newly built Qt version in Qt Visual Studio Add-in.
Here's a little hack that works for me:
- Close Visual Studio.
- Run regedit.
- Hop to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\Versions
- Add a new key named "4.7.4" or whatever version you have.
- Under the new key, create a new string "InstallDir" valued with "c:\Qt\4.7.4":
- Run Visual Studio
- Click Qt -> Qt Options.
- The new version should be there.
My particular system:
- Visual Studio 2010 with SP1
- Qt 4.7.4 - Instruction to build with Visual Studio 2010 is here
- Qt Visual Studio Add-in 1.1.9